As Maintenance Technician in Orpea Residences Ireland this post involves working as part of a team in the provision of maintenance support to ensure the cleanliness, security and safety of the overall facility.
Duties Include but are limited to:
- Travel to various nursing homes throughout the group all over Ireland, if needed.
- Day to day maintenance support
- Outdoors / Gardens
- Updating equipment records as required
- Responsible for job completion (broken down equipment, callouts etc.)
- Participate fully in required training
- Assist with painting and decorating
- Security and safety
As Administrator with Orpea Group Ireland you will have a strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume working environment.
Some of the Duties that would be required:
- Assist the Payroll department in the timely preparation of payroll for employees for monthly payrolls including the following:
- Ensuring that all employee records are up to date
- Reconcile Management Weekly Timesheets
- Resolve payroll queries from employees
- Respond to requests from employees
- Monitor employee holiday entitlements
- Working closely and liaising with the HR team to maintain employee data
- Other ad hoc admin tasks to ensure alignment of the key administration functions
- Ability to meet deadlines, organise workload and prioritise tasks
- Ensuring compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ensure that a high level of confidentiality is maintained at all time.